The Supporters of Academic Freedom welcome all forms of support! The best way to get started with the group is to check out our Facebook fan site.
Next, email the group at join@SupportAcademicIntegrity.com. We welcome involvement from those committed to our mission and beliefs.
Other ways to show your support for our students, teachers and schools:
- Attend a Board of Education meeting
- Write a letter to the editors of the local Patch and Observer, The Detroit News, The Detroit Free Press
- Write letters to the Plymouth-Canton Community Schools Board of Education and Superintendent in support of the current policies and procedures which have served the community exceptionally well for years. We need to make it clear that any change to curriculum, policy or procedure must be handled by trained and qualified educators.
- John.Barrett@pccsmail.net, President
- Adrienne.Davis@pccsmail.net, Vice President
- Barry.Simescu@pccsmail.net, Treasurer
- Judy.Mardigian@pccsmail.net, Secretary
- Mark.Horvath@pccsmail.net, Trustee
- Michael.Maloney@pccsmail.net, Trustee
- Sheila.Paton@pccsmail.net, Trustee
- Jeremy.Hughes@pccsmail.net, Superintendent
- Attend events the Plymouth Library and Canton Public Library
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you’re interested in supporting academic freedom!