- Happy New Year–Be an Informed Citizen!!
- Congratulations PCEP Seniors, Teachers and Administrators!
- To our fantastic PCCS teachers: A note of Appreciation from Supporters of Academic Integrity
- In Honor of Our Teachers, a Parent’s Request Made at the April 24 Board Meeting
- Teacher Appreciation Week is almost here–but let’s appreciate our teachers everyday!
- School Librarians/Media Specialists Make a Difference!
- Please sign to keep our media specialists
- Thank you to our libraries!
- Parents Making a Difference–Jack Lessenberry
Monthly Archives: April 2012
“It should be recognised that the proper status of teachers and due public regard for the profession of teaching are of major importance.”
UNESCO (Art. 5 of 1996 Recommendation)
“Modern cynics and skeptics see no harm in paying those to whom they entrust the minds of their children a smaller wage than is paid to those to whom they entrust the care of their plumbing.”
John F. Kennedy
“Our progress as a nation can be no swifter than our progress in education. The human mind is our fundamental resource.”
John F. Kennedy Continue reading